Asia Pacific Conference on National Medicines Policies
Aust Prescr 2013;36 Suppl 1:S1-56
- Foreword, Acknowledgements, Preface
- Executive summary
- Action items
- 1 Conference opening and Opening address
- 2 NMPs and universal access to medicines
- 3 Access to medicines, NMPs and health care...
- 4 Experiences of implementation of NMPs
- 5 The pharmaceutical industry and NMPs
- 6 Challenges to implementation of NMPs
- 7 NMPs: where will we be in 2030?
- 8 Feedback on workshop and symposium...
- 9 Advocacy for implementing NMPs
- 10 Conference closing
- Special Session
- 1 Medicines selection and essential medicines...
- 2 Financing and health insurance initiatives
- 3 Ensuring quality of medicines
- 4 Medicine supply and distribution
- 5 Generic medicines policies
- 6 Antimicrobial resistance and rational use of...
- 7 Medicines safety
- 8 Advertising and promotion
- 9 Rational use of medicines
This supplement reports on the proceedings of the Asia Pacific Conference on National Medicines Policies, held in Sydney, Australia, on 26-29 May 2012.
It was prepared by Dr Jane Robertson, Chair of the Scientific Program Committee, and does not necessarily represent the views of NPS, WHO, University of Newcastle or the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
The Conference report is published as a supplement to Australian Prescriber online free of charge at www.australianprescriber.com/supplement/36/1/1/56
More detailed summaries of the symposia, workshop discussions and presentations in the plenary sessions are available on the Conference website at www.apcnmp2012.com.au
Citation: Asia Pacific Conference on National Medicines Policies. Conference Report. Aust Prescr 2013;36 Suppl 1:S1-56.